Website Terms & Conditions
What’s in these terms?
These terms tell you the rules for using our website https://electriciancourses4u.co.uk/ (our site).
Who we are and how to contact us
https://electriciancourses4u.co.uk/ is a site operated by Electrical Training 4U Limited, trading as Electrician Courses 4U (“we”, “us”, “our”). We are a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 07238052 and have our registered office at Unit 29 Mid Sussex Business Park Folders Lane East, Ditchling, Hassocks, England, BN6 8SE. Our VAT number is 992581182
To contact us, please telephone our customer service team on 01444 872 145 or write to us at Unit 29 Mid, Sussex Business Park, Folders Lane, East Hassocks, East Sussex, BN6 8SE or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By using our site you accept these terms
There are other terms that may apply to you
– If you book onto one of courses, our terms and conditions of supply (https://electriciancourses4u.co.uk/terms-conditions/) will also apply to that booking.
We may make changes to these terms
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
We may make changes to our site
We may update and change our site from time to time to reflect changes to our products, our users’ needs and our business priorities.
We may suspend or withdraw our site
We may transfer this agreement to someone else
We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation within our group. We will always tell you in writing if this happens and we will ensure that the transfer will not adversely affect your rights under these terms.
Our site is only for users in the UK
Our site is directed to people residing in the United Kingdom. We do not represent that content available on or through our site is appropriate for use or available in other locations.
You must keep your account details safe
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us by telephoning our customer service team on 01444 872 145 or by writing to us at Unit 29 Mid, Sussex Business Park, Folders Lane, East Hassocks, East Sussex, BN6 8SE or at email@example.com.
How you may use material on our site
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text. Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged (except where the content is user-generated).
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
You may not use our site:
– In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
– In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
– For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
– To bully, insult, intimidate or humiliate any person.
– To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards below.
– To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
– To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
– To upload terrorist content.
You also agree:
– Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of these terms.
– Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
– any part of our site;
– any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
– any software used in the provision of our site; or
– any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
We may from time to time provide interactive services on our site, including, without limitation, access to interactive online courses and lessons (interactive services).
Where we do provide any interactive service, we will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical).
We will do our best to assess any possible risks for users from third parties when they use any interactive service provided on our site, and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on our site, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
Our interactive services are designed and intended for use by persons who are at least 18 years of age only. Where we do moderate an interactive service, we will normally provide you with a means of contacting the moderator, should a concern or difficulty arise.
We do not store terrorist content.
Do not rely on information on this site
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
We are not responsible for websites we link to
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
User-generated content is not approved by us
This website may include information and materials uploaded by other users of the site. This information and these materials have not been verified or approved by us. The views expressed by other users on our site do not represent our views or values.
How to complain about content uploaded by other users
If you wish to complain about content uploaded by other users, please contact us by telephoning our customer service team on 01444 872 145 or by writing to us at Unit 29 Mid, Sussex Business Park, Folders Lane, East Hassocks, East Sussex, BN6 8SE or at firstname.lastname@example.org section of our site.
Breach of these terms
When we consider that a breach of these terms has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
If you fail to comply with these terms we may take all or any of the following actions:
– Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
– Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any Contribution uploaded by you to our site.
– Issue of a warning to you.
– Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
– Further legal action against you.
– Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary or as required by law.
Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
Whether you are a consumer or a business user:
We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of our courses to you, which will be set out in our terms and conditions of supply (https://electriciancourses4u.co.uk/terms-conditions ).
If you are a business user:
– We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it.
– We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
– use of, or inability to use, our site; or
– use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
– In particular, we will not be liable for:
– loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
– business interruption;
– loss of anticipated savings;
– loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
– any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user:
Please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
How we may use your personal information
We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
Rules about linking to our site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact us by telephoning our customer service team on 01444 872 145 or by writing to us at Unit 29 Mid, Sussex Business Park, Folders Lane, East Hassocks, East Sussex, BN6 8SE or at email@example.com.
Which country’s laws apply to any disputes?